CRAFTER Stage series 16, Dreadnought acoustic-electric guitar with solid spruce top STG D16CE PRO
*Please Note - shipping times may be longer. Some items may be special order or pre-order. Please contact us with any questions, prior to purchase.
- Top: Solid Engelmann spruce
- Back and sides: Mahogany, layered
- Neck: Mahogany, with wood binding
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, with snow flake inlays
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle: Compensated
- Rosette: Wood Crafter inlay
- Headstock logo and inlay : Mother of pearl
- Body binding: White ABS with purfling
- Electronics: DS-2 preamp system with Pro sound hole mount pickup and under-saddle pickup
- Machine heads: Grover, chrome
- Strings: Elixir, Gauge .012 - .053
- Finish: Highgloss
Pictures may be for reference/color reference only. Finish may vary. Please contact us with any questions prior to purchase. If you need something you don't see, contact us!