CRAFTER Silver series 250, dreadnought acoustic-electric guitar with cutaway HD250-CE-N
*Please Note - shipping times may be longer. Some items may be special order or pre-order. Please contact us with any questions, prior to purchase.
- Top: Engelmann laminated spruce
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck width : 42 mm / 1.65'
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, with dot position marks
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle: Compensated
- Rosette: Wood inlay
- Body binding: Black ABS with white purfling
- Electronics: CR-T NV Under saddle transducer with preamp featuring built-in chromatic tuner, volume, presence, bass, medium and treble control, phase, low battery indicator and 6.35 mm (1/4") output jack
- Machine heads: Diecast, chrome with black buttons
- Strings: D'Addario EXP16, Gauge .012 - .053
- Finish: Highgloss
Pictures may be for reference/color reference only. Finish may vary. Please contact us with any questions prior to purchase. If you need something you don't see, contact us!
CRAFTER Silver series 250, dreadnought acoustic-electric guitar with cutaway